QRS Mobile App
In case the dlinkrouter.local or 192.168.0.1 doesn’t work, therefore you can also use the QRS Mobile App. You can simply install the QRS App on your mobile or tablet and configure the Dlink router in minutes. Furthermore, you need to download dlinkrouter.local QRS Mobile App from the App Store or Google Play Store and install it. After installing the App, you need to open it and follow the easy setup wizard to install and configure the Dlink router. Follow the steps below to configure the Dlink router via QRS Mobile App.
Easy setup by Dlink QRS Mobile App
- First of all, download the QRS Mobile App from the App Store or Google Play.
- Install the downloaded app and connect your mobile device to the routers wifi network by using the default credentials.
- Once you launch the app, you’ll see the welcome screen. Tap on Start to proceed.
- As a result, you’ll see the Operation Mode screen, tap on Next.
Note: Make sure that the dlink router is connected to your modem box with the cable. Or grab an ethernet cable and connect one end of the cable to your modem and the other end to the INTERNET port WAN.
- Tap on Next to detect the internet connection automatically.
- As a result, you can edit the frequency bands 2.4GHz and 5GHz. Also, change the network name (SSID) and password for the wifi network and tap on Next.
- You can also create an Admin password where it says Device Password for login to dlinkrouter.local in a web browser and tap Next.
- Here you can enter your Mydlink account username and password. You can also create a new mydlink account if you don’t have one. Or you can tap on Skip for the Next step.
- Check the box so that you can get to know whenever there’s an update is available for the dlink router and tap on Next.
- Finally, you’ll see the summary page for the chosen settings. Tap on Next if settings are all good or tap Back to edit the settings.
- Hence, you’ve successfully configured the dlink router and connect all of your wireless devices to the network and enjoy the internet.